Last Saturday, I (finally!) gave you an Official Reveal date for #destiny17! This will include the final title, cover and back cover blurb for the book, as well as an official book trailer. Although I will be sharing everything on my blog that day, much of the excitement will be over on my Facebook Page, where I have an entire event dedicated to the reveal. If you’re not on Facebook, that’s fine. Everything will be shared here as well for your viewing pleasure, but most of my interaction will be on Facebook.
OK, on to today’s topic: 5 Budding Authors You Should (totally!) check out!
There are SO many new books being published these days, it’s often times hard to find the diamonds in the rough. Today, I am sharing books by five different authors I LOVE and Highly recommend you pick up!
Disclamer: I am in no way associated with the authors for this post, or trying to sell you their work. These are just books I read and love, and am recommending to you guys.
- Sara Baysinger: I recently picked up Baysinger’s debut, The Black Tiger, and fell in love with the story instantly. I finished the entire trilogy in a matter of days, and the characters and their stories are still fresh in my mind. She gives you SO MANY Plot Twists, you will be on the edge of your seat the entire story. Trust me.
- Kara Swanson: I was on Kara’s launch team for her debut novella, The Girl Who Could See. (I actully interviewed her on my blog about a month ago. Check it out Here) This book was amazing. Seriously. Her writing style is so unique, and I apsolutely love it! If you haven’t picked up her Novella yet, please do, and then come to fangirl with me.
- Annie Louise Twitchell: I was also on a launch team for this book. Spinner of Secrets is a fairy tale retelling of the classic Rumpelstiltskin. The thing I loved about this book, was getting to know the characters better, and their backstories. I look forword to future work by Twitchell.
- C. E. Mueth: I am still deep in Mueth’s second work, The Outer, but his first book, The Secret of Blackneck, is still something I enjoy rereading. His descriptions are absolutely breathtaking, and the story lines inserted in his books are stunning. The only thing I did not personally like about his books, are the simplicity in character names for Genres such as Sci-Fi and Fantasy. But it is only a personal preference, and does not make me like the book any less.
- Abigayle Clare: Clare’s book is one of those read-it-slow-so-you-don’t-finish-it-too-quickly kind of books. I don’t read too much contemporary, but Martin Hospitality is definitely one held close to my heart. I love the themes in this book, and how it’s about a big family showing love to someone who really needed love, which is something that is quite like my own large family.
There we have it! 5 Budding Authors I highly recommend you please pick up! They are all so great and special for very different reasons, and I loved them all! I am now in the process of making sure I own all of these great books in paperbacks! (I’ve got one trilogy and one standalone to go!)
That’s all I have for you today! If you haven’t, please subscribe to my blog to get weekly updates and monthly newsletters from me! Love you all, and I will talk to you later!
In HIS Joy,