Happy Monday Reader Fam!
Today I’m going to try something new: A monthly schedule for my blog posts! This will also make things easier for me, as I plan my content ahead of time, and for you, as you can know what to expect every week!. Here is the new schedule:
1st Monday: FBM (Featured Book of The Month.) My book reviews, author interviews etc that I do on my favorite book from the month before.
2nd Monday: #destiny17 post: In TWO SHORT WEEKS my book will be revealed to the public, and I will continue to write often on it, and it’s journey.
4/5th Monday: Goals for this month/results from the previous months. A new thing, starting today. If we have 5 Mondays in a month, I will simply do another Writer’s life post on the forth week.
Now for Today’s post: My August Goals PLUS the results of my July Goals
July Goal Results
- Write 50K in the first draft in my WIP: A total fail–at least for this month. I didn’t even reach 10K. Probably because I am way more invested in editing at the moment. I am going to try to catch up.
- Get 50 likes on my Facebook Page: I’ve got about 40, so we’re not quite there yet. If you haven’t, be sure to go like it!
- Finish Draft 3 of #destiny17: Technically, yes, I did do this. I am in Draft 3.5 right now! (Yes, I am quite serious!)
- Start blogging on Saturdays: I have only done this once. I know, I know. I’m going to extend my one month trial to two months and see if I can do better at this.
So July wasn’t the best month when it comes to goals. But a lot of editing DID get done, and that in itself is an accomplishment.
- Write 30K in my WIP: A bit of a more reasonable goal. Hopefully I actually write this time!
- Reveal #destiny17: It’s Finally happening! August 14! I hope you guys are just as excited as I am for this event!
- Gain 20 Subscribers to my blog: If you haven’t, PLEASE Subscribe to my blog! I send out emails with all new posts, as well as monthly newsletters. And *hint hint!* there may be some exclusive #destiny17 content released at my reveal for all subscribers! You won’t want to miss out!
- Relaunch my Newsletter: Yes, I don’t really feel satisfied with my newsletter right now, and I’m going to try to write it in more of a letter form and see how that turns out.
So these are my August Goals! Some of them are kind of easy, but I find they are still quite vital!
Want to Help?
Well, You Can! Here’s how:
- Subscribe to my blog
- Share my blog/ about #destiny17
- Attend the #destiny17 event! It will be on Facebook, my blog, and (hopefully) on Teens Author’s Journal.
That’s all for today! Please subscribe, and Comment below What YOUR August Goals are!
In HIS JOY,
Gabriella J. Slade