I was nomintated for the Liebster award by Annie Louise Twitchell, author of Spinner Of Secrets over the weekend, so THANK YOU ANNIE!
The Liebster Award is spread from blogger to blogger to give smaller blogs some extra love!
Here are the rules for the nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post. (They might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post a comment in the comments of –> the award post <– so your post and blog can be viewed.
I think my favorite blog, hands down is
If you have not yet heard of Go Teen Writers, you NEED to go check them out!
This site is run by Stephanie Morrill, Jill Williamson and Shannon Dittermore, and I ADORE them! They have opened up some large doors for me in my writing career, such as participating in my first launch team/interview (The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill) and widening my audience here on the internet! They give such helpful advice from so many different points of views and genres (contemporary, fantasy and paranormal/supernatural.) GTW also has a FB group that I’m apart of, that’s almost at 1K members! So if you want to connect with me and other teen writers, that would be the place I recommend. I’m currently reading King’s Folly by Jill herself, and I’m LOVING it so so soo much!
Now…On to the Nominations!
- Millie Florence: http://www.millieflorence.com/
- Melissa Torrefrance: http://melissatorrefranca.com/
- Bethany Baldwin: http://ramblingsbybethany.blogspot.com/
- Laura A. Grace: https://unicornquester.com/
- Ivy Rose: http://lakesidepublications.com/
- Rachel Giesel: https://rachelgiesel.com/
Go Check them out!
I will see you next Monday, where I’ll be reviewing my August Goals and setting my September ones
Gabriella J. Slade