Happy Monday, and Happy Labor day!
By the time you read this, I’ll be on vacation with my family, but today we will be reviewing my August goals and setting my September Goals! (FYI, I didn’t do that good)
August Goal Results
- Write 30K in my WIP: Yeah…I have done so bad with writing this book. Again, editing sucking up my time. I sucked with writing/editing goals this month. The end of summer ended up being soo busy!
- Reveal #destiny17: YEES! If you don’t yet know, I’m writing a YA supernatural Fantasy series, which I hid from you guys until this month. I got such positive feedback from this reveal, and I am so happy! I love you guys so much, and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your guys’ support.
- Gain 20 Subscribers on my Blog: NOPE. I did gain two though, so maybe I don’t think I should set goals for how many people I want to like my FB page or subscribe my blog. (If you haven’t done either, please do!)
- Relaunch my Newsletter: I DID do this, and I’m glad I did. I wasn’t very satisfied with how the newsletter was done. Now, I’m trying it out in a more personal letter form, and I think it’s easier to write, and read. Do you guys like it? Let me know in the comments below!
So, August wasn’t a very good month. I wanted to finish the draft for Show Me by the end of the month, but it took a lot longer than I wanted, so I am still editing.
- Send Show Me Out to Beta Readers: Keep your eyes peeled. More news coming soon concerning this!
- Blog Every Monday: I’ll be honest, I did end up skipping a week or two this month. I’m going to try to stay on top of schedule this month.
- Finish Two Books: I just want to finish the books I’m reading. Simple enough.
- Write 10K in My WIP: Yeah, so I keep dropping the numbers on this goal…
- Incorporate Beta Reader Suggestions into Show Me: This goes along as the first goal. 🙂
So those are my September Goals. What are yours? Let me know in the comments below! Please subscribe to my email list to receive monthly newsletters and my blog posts by email!
In HIS Joy,