I apologize for not having a post ready for you in the last couple of weeks. September quickly got very busy with school starting and such.
Today, we are going to review my September Goals and set my October ones. Let’s see if I did any better than last month
- Send Show Me Out To Beta Readers: Check! I’m currently recieving excellent feedback on my book, and editing the suggestions into the manuscript.
- Blog Every Monday: Unfortunatly, I did worse than I did last month. I really need to get back into my schedule.
- Finish 2 Books: Check. I read Restitution by Kristin Martin and Essence by Mandi Lynn.
- Write 10K in my WIP: I wrote about half of this. Again: Things have been quite hectic.
- Incorporate Beta Reader’s suggestions into Show Me: Not as much as I should be. But I’m working on it. 🙂
OK…What are my October Goals?
- Write 10K in my WIP
- Read 2 Books
- Finish Editing in Show Me’s current Beta Feedback
- Send 2 Newsletters to my Subscribers
- Research for publishing
- Do another complete read through of Show Me
That’s all for today! Today’s a pretty short post because of my shortness on time. I hope you enjoyed today’s content. Don’t forget to follow me on social media, and subscribe if you haven’t already. I’ll (hopefully) see you next Monday!
In HIS Joy,