It’s that time again–I’m going to be reviewing my October 2017 Goals and sharing with you my November ones. October flew by, and wasn’t the most productive when it comes to writing, but as usual, I’ll let you guys see my progress.
- Write 10K in my WIP: Nope. I have done terribly when it comes to getting this book written. I think I have a fear of writing sequels (hides behind tree.)
- Read 2 Books. According to Goodreads, I read 3 books in October, and I’m currently in a 4th. Reading this month was really good!
- Finish Editing in Show Me’s Current Beta Feedback. By now, I’ve gotten all my feedback in from Part 1, and somebody has already read and given me feedback for Part 2. Most of the feedback I’ve gotten from these readers have been super helpful, but one of the things everyone says I need to fix is a big fix, but I’m going to give myself a check for this one. 🙂
- Send Two Newsletters to my subscribers. Sorry Subscribers–I’m One Short. 🙁 Life got a bit busy, and I kind of lost track of sending Newsletters. But it’s better then not sending any at all.
- Research For Publishing: I honestly forgot about this goal. So naturally, I didn’t do it. But it really wasn’t much of a priority at the moment.
- Do a complete read through of Show Me. Instead of reading through the book again, I dove straight back into edits, and have been reading random scenes, noting what needs to be fixed in each one. I’ve lost modivation to completely reread the book again at the moment.
I only completed 2 of my 6 goals this month. How disappointing. I really need to get it together for the month of November. Let’s take a look at my November Goals.
- NaNoWriMo 2017! (Write 50K in my WIP)
- Blog 4 Mondays in November
- Read Unblemished (Sara Ella) and Dragon Lyric (Bethany Jennings.)
- Post on Facebook and Instagram periodically.
- Complete the #characterboss Challenge.
That’s all for today! Be sure to follow me on all my social media, and subscribe to my mailing list if you haven’t already! I’ll see you next week readers!
In HIS Joy,