If you follow me on social media, then you know that I am getting this post up a day late, because Mondays are always so slow for me. But I’m really excited for this post because I’m going to share with you 7 popular books in the Young adult genre that I haven’t read, but I am planning to in the near future!
Let’s keep this intro short and get right into today’s post!
7 Popular YA Books I Haven’t Read
- The Shadowhunter Chronicles: Yep. You read that right. I haven’t met Jace or Clary or any of the other super popular demon-fighting teenagers. I do want to read them very soon though especially with Queen of Air and Darkness coming out in December!
- The Hate U Give: I’ve heard so many great things about this contemporary. I usually read fantasy or dystopian, but I do want to broaden my genre range more this year and try more contemporaries, including this one.
- Warcross: This got so much hype in the BookTube Community last year, and I’d love to join the hype. It sounds super fun!
- Red Queen: Another book that gets a lot of hype, and mixed reviews. I get that it’s not the most original book out there, but it still sounds super fun and I’m very interested in trying it!
- The Shatter Me Books: With Restore Me coming out this year, I’d say it’s to hop on this train and give these books a shot!
- Fangirl: Another contemporary that actually sounds to be right up my ally! Apparently this book is super cute, and I need to give it a shot!
- Everything, Everything: With the movie out now, I think it’d be good to try this book out! Another book that sounds super duper cute!
There you have it! These are just some of the books on my TBR that happen to be super hyped, and I haven’t jumped on to read yet! If you like any of these books, let me know in the comments! (No spoilers please!)
If you haven’t make sure to subscribe to my website for monthly newsletters and follow me on all my social media!
I will see you guys next week!
In HIS Joy,